About Dr. Sumina Reddy
Dr. Sumina Reddy is one of the Best Lady Gynecologist, Obstetrician and Inertility Specialist & one of the Best IVF Doctor in Deluxe Colony, Toli Chowki, Hyderabad, Telangana.
She pursued her under-graduation from a renowned Osmania Medical College and post-graduation in OBG from Gandhi Medical College with many academic accolades and highest honours. Later she completed her advanced training in Minimally Invasive Gynecological Surgery and Reproductive Medicine.
She believes in comprehensive woman care that helps women to navigate through various stages of life from adolescence through pregnancy, midlife and menopause with care, compassion and competence.
AWARDS & RECOGNITION
- She has done Post-graduation in Obstetrics and Gynecology with distinction from Gandhi medical college, Hyderabad.
- She was Awarded Gold Medal for securing highest marks in ENT.
- She was Awarded Gold Medal for securing highest marks in Pathology.
- She was Awarded Dr. S. Jaya Gold Medal and Dr. S.P. Saigal Memorial Gold Medal on securing highest marks in Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences during First year M.B.B.S.
- She was Awarded Dr. K. S. Sanghi Memorial Gold Medal, Dr. P. V. Ranga Reddy Memorial Gold Medal on securing University First rank in Anatomy.
PUBLICATIONS & PRESENTATIONS
- Poster Presentation on Massive serous cystadenoma in AICOG 2011, Agra
- Serum lipid profile in Complicated Pregnancies by preeclampsia, Scientific paper presentation in AICOG 2013, Patna 2013
- Serum lipid profile in complicated pregnancies by preeclampsia, Indian journal of obstetrics and gynecology research, 2015 volume 2, issue 4
- Co-Author of “Management of Endometriosis” chapter in Human Reproduction Textbook
- Post-operative pulmonary complications following laparoscopy – Review Article in The Journal of Minimally Invasive Gynecology (2017).
- A Parasitic myomas – An unusual risk after morcellation in the journal of Gynecology and Minimally Invasive Therapy (Journal of the Asia-Pacific Association for Gynecologic Endoscopy and Minimally Invasive Therapy, APAGE)- which is Under review
- Myomectomy scar pregnancy – A rare complication of myomectomy, in Gynecologic Surgery – A Journal of Gynecologic Surgery
- A Review article “Opportunistic bilateral salpingectomy during total laparoscopic hysterectomy – 13 years experience” in The Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology of India
- Extrauterine adenomyoma- A Review article on European Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology (2018)
- A Round Ligament Adenomyoma, The Journal of Minimally Invasive Gynecology (2017)
- A unique case of rectosigmoid mesh erosion after laparoscopic sacrocervicopexy presenting as left thigh sinus tract abscess, in The Journal of Minimally Invasive Gynecology(American Association of Gynecologic Laparoscopists, AAGL)– Under review
- Laparoscopic management of non-communicating functional uterine horns – Poster presentation at the 2nd International ROBOCON (Robotic surgery Workshop & Master Class) in the year 2017
- Laparoscopic management of non-communicating functional uterine horns – Poster presentation at the 2nd International ROBOCON(Robotic surgery Workshop & Master Class) in 2017
PROFESSIONAL SOCIETY MEMBERSHIPS
- She is the member of Federation of Obstetric and Gynecological Societies of India (FOGSI)
- She is the member of American Association of Gynecologic Laparoscopy (AAGL)
- She is the member of American Society of Reproductive Medicine (ASRM)
- She is the Associate Member of Royal College of Obstetricians & Gynecologists (RCOG)